How It Works
The Paidtogo app allows users to compete for funds available for walking and running activities. Our goal is to incentivize fitness and active commutes as much as possible. Payments are distributed down the leaderboard based on funds available from subscription and ad revenue. A percentage of monthly app users will also win random cash drawings each month.
How you get paid:
Payments are made via Paypal 2 months after the close of the payment month. For instance, if you earned $40 in August you would receive that Payment in November.
How Payments are distributed:
50% of revenue from in-app purchases and ads are paid out monthly to users. 2/3 of funds go to the Paidtogo Pro pool and 1/3 goes to the free Paidtogo Points pool. 80% of funds go to users based on their ranking (see Prize Table). 20% goes to random users monthly. Pro users get larger random prizes.
You have 3 options for tracking your walk and run activities
1. Manual Tracking - You can track your activities by opening the app and clicking "Start Activity
2. Auto-Tracking - You can enable auto tracking if you upgrade to Paidtogo Pro. Auto tracking allows you to track your walk and run activities in the background without manually starting an activity. You can go to Settings in the app to turn on auto tracking.
3. Apple Health Sync - You can enable Apple Health Sync by upgrading to Paidtogo Pro and going to Settings in the app. Keep in mind this will reset your points for the month so do this at the beginning of a new month if you have points you don't want to lose.
Our free program allows app users to earn points for every mile recorded. Users with the most points at the end of the month are eligible for cash prizes based on the current month's pay table. Payments are not guaranteed and are based on leaderboard position and funds available. Paidtogo Points is funded through ad dollars and the prizes grow as more users enter the pool.
Free Pool Rules
1 Walk/Run Mile = 2 Points
30 Points per day max
Payments go to top users based on ad revenue available
% of users will win random cash drawings
Funds available are based on ad revenue. The more users in the pool the larger the prizes.
Payments are not guaranteed and based on funds available and leaderboard position
Our Pro pool allows app users to compete to earn larger cash prizes. We also remove the ads and enable auto tracking for walk and run activities in the Pro pool. Paidtogo Pro is funded through app subscription revenue. Users with the most points at the end of the month are eligible for cash prizes based on the current month's prize table. Payments are not guaranteed and are based on leaderboard position and funds available.
Paidtogo Pro gives you the following benefits over the Paidtogo Points Pool:
- Compete for larger cash prizes
- Enable auto-tracking for walk and run activities. (No need to login to track an activity)
- Remove ads from app
- Earn 60 points per day. (Paidtogo Points has a 30 point per day limit)
- Win random larger monthly cash drawings
- Compete in 2 pools at once
- Chance to win random cash prizes in 2 pools at once
Pro Pool Rules
1 Walk/Run Mile = 2 Points
60 Points per day max
Payments go to top users based on in-app subscription revenue
% of users will win random cash prizes
Funds available are based on subscriptions. The more subscribers the larger the prize pool.
Payments are not guaranteed and based on funds available and leaderboard position.
We are interested in your feedback on how we can make this program better and pay more people for walking and running. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the contact form and we will get back to you asap.